How do I become a vendor?
- Apply! There is no fee to apply. Once you have submitted your vendor application and the application period has ended, we will sort through applications and notify you about acceptance. If you are selected, we will email you a confirmation within one week of applications closing. Follow the link in the confirmation email and pay for your booth! You have 72 hours to pay for your booth in order to hold your spot.
Is there an application Fee?
- No, there is no charge to apply! We pride ourselves in making it easy and free to apply to our events.
Once I apply do I automatically get a booth?
- No. We pride ourselves on the curation of this event. We want this to be a good fit not only for our vendors but our attendees as well. We are selective in the vendors we choose to represent The Boho Market based on quality, affordability and what we believe will represent the desires of our guests.
How long does it take to be approved as a vendor?
- Once the application period closes you will be notified within one week.
What is the booth size and cost?
- 10×10 booth – $300
- 20×10 booth – $550
Can I share a booth?
- Yes you and one other vendor can share a 20×10 booth! We will need both vendors to apply and tell us in the notes section of the application that you intend on sharing one booth! Once you are both approved as vendors we will email you both but it is up to you to orchestrate the payment and booth selection amongst yourselves. Only one link for payment will be emailed and thus payment of the full $550 will have to be made upon booth selection.
What does the booth look like?
- Each booth will be a taped off 10×10 or 20×10 space backed by either the venue wall or a sturdy fenced background.
- You are not allowed to hammer or deface any of the property that does not belong to you. Your booth must be self-sufficient.
Is there a fee for electricity?
- No, we do not charge for electricity. You will need to supply your own extension cords and surge protectors. Each booth will have access to one electrical plug. Electricity will be on a first-come, first-serve basis after that. Please email us if you are concerned about not getting the electricity you need.
Do you provide tables and chairs?
- We are happy to provide tables and chairs for booths at an additional cost. You may pay for these in addition to your booth fee once you receive vendor confirmation and receive your access the booth selection and payment page.
- We offer a 6 ft. banquet table and 2-chair package for $30. Extra tables are $20 each if needed.
Do I need a permit?
- Each business must be registered with all applicable agencies and should have a valid state sales tax ID number. The business owner is responsible for paying sales tax in accordance to all regulations.
What is the cancellation Policy?
- We are wives, moms, students and small business owners we, TOTALLY understand that sometimes, things come up! Cancellations prior to 30 days of the event will be refunded the full amount minus a $50 cancellation fee, and we hope that you will be back for future shows! Unfortunately, cancellations 30 days before the event and after will not be refunded due to overhead costs on our end.
Will there be food available?
- There will be food trucks as part of the event as well as numerous food vendors inside. The event center will also operate their concession stand during the event.
As a vendor do I have to pay for parking?
- No! As a vendor we will email you a parking pass for the weekend.
What are set up times?
- Set up will be Friday from 4pm – 8pm and Saturday morning from 7am – 9am. Dinner will be served for our vendors Friday at 6pm and Makers Shop Makers will be from 7pm – 8pm.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com!