Where does the event take place? Will it be indoors or outdoors?
- This special two-day event is in partnership with Dallas Farmers Market. The event will take place at Dallas Farmers Market in conjunction with their usual market. The Boho Market will be set up in The Shed – the open-air pavilion and along the adjoining walkway. We suggest if you receive an uncovered spot to bring a 10×10 tent!
How do I become a vendor?
- Apply! There is no fee to apply. Once you have submitted your vendor application and the application period has ended, we will sort through applications and notify you about acceptance. If you are selected, we will email you a confirmation within one week of applications closing. Follow the link in the confirmation email and pay for your booth! You have 72 hours to pay for your booth or you forfeit your spot.
Is there an application Fee?
- No, there is no charge to apply! We pride ourselves in making it easy and free to apply to our events.
Once I apply do I automatically get a booth?
- Because of this events partnership with Dallas Farmers Market, spots are very limited and exclusive. We want this to be a good fit not only for our vendors but our attendees as well. We are selective in the vendors we choose to represent The Boho Market based on quality, affordability and what we believe will represent the desires of our guests at this special event.
How long does it take to be approved as a vendor?
- Once the application period closes you will be notified within one week.
What is the booth size and cost?
- 10×10 booth – $300
- 20×10 booth – $550
Can I share a booth?
- Yes you and one other vendor can share a 20×10 booth! We will need both vendors to apply and tell us in the notes section of the application that you intend on sharing one booth! Once you are both approved as vendors we will email you both but it is up to you to orchestrate the payment and booth selection amongst yourselves. Only one link for payment will be emailed and thus payment of the full amount will have to be made upon checkout.
What does the booth look like?
- Each booth will be a taped off 10×10 or 20×10 space backed by a sturdy fenced background.
- You are not allowed to hammer or deface any of the property that does not belong to you. Your booth must be self-sufficient.
Is there electricity?
- Yes electricity is available. You will need to supply your own extension cords and surge protectors. Each booth will have access to one electrical plug. Please email us if you are concerned about not getting the electricity you need.
Do you provide tables and chairs?
- No you will need to provide your own tables and chairs for this event.
Do I need a permit?
- Each business must be registered with all applicable agencies and should have a valid state sales tax ID number. The business owner is responsible for paying sales tax in accordance to all regulations.
What is the cancellation Policy?
- We are wives, moms, students and small business owners we, TOTALLY understand that sometimes, things come up! Cancellations prior to 30 days of the event will be refunded the full amount minus a $50 cancellation fee, and we hope that you will be back for future shows! Unfortunately, cancellations 30 days before the event and after will not be refunded due to overhead costs on our end.
Will there be food available?
- Yes! Dallas Farmers Market will have many food and farmer vendors available in the Shed and the Market. You will not go hungry!
As a vendor do I have to pay for parking?
- No! Parking is FREE all weekend!
What are set up times?
- Set up will be Saturday from 7am – 10am.
Will there be overnight security?
- Dallas Farmers Market provides security but you should secure your booth and/or take down any product you will not want left outside over night.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!